Overview waterproof ds18b20 digital temperature sensor
These digital temperature sensors are a low-cost, no-fuss solution to acquire temperature data – whether you’re seeking to monitor the temperature of your hot water tank, aquarium, greenhouse, or just the temperature of the surrounding air. They have a 1-Wire interface, which means that several sensors can share a single data pin – each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows you to read them all individually.
In addition to being waterproof, the stainless steel housing is also moisture-proof and rustproof. Because it is coupled to 1m of cable, you have a great deal of flexibility in determining how and where to put the sensor.
Features waterproof ds18b20 digital temperature sensor:
- A digital thermometer that is compatible with the DS18B20.
- The 1-Wire interface requires only one data line (and ground) for communication; each device has a unique 64-Bit serial code stored in onboard ROM, which makes it easy to communicate with other devices.
- It can measure temperatures ranging from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F) and beyond.
- Programmable resolution ranging from 9 bits to 12 bits is available.
- When operating in parasitic power mode, just two pins are required for operation (DQ and GND), removing the requirement for an external power supply.
- Alarm function with nonvolatile upper and lower trigger points that can be programmed by the user.
- The case is made of stainless steel (6x50mm), with a lead length of 100 centimeters.
- Red (VCC)
- Yellow (DATA)
- Black (GND)
- 1* waterproof ds18b20 digital temperature sensor