Overview Ramps 1.4 Arduino mega 2560
Ramps 1.4 Arduino mega 2560 is the most favored 3D printer controller in use today. Connecting to the Arduino MEGA2560 controller, the device extends its Arduino platform to include all the essential features required for 3D Printers. Additional expansion boards are available to the RAMPS 1.4 board to improve the 3D Printer’s capabilities. They are LCD readers for SD cards, as well as LED adaptors and fan extenders.
Our top-quality RAMPS 1.4 controller has been made in Europe using top-quality, components that are branded. Toshiba TK72E12N1 S1X MOSFETs are utilized for extruders as well as heated bed outputs. they provide outstanding 120V 178A of peak performance and are extremely cool.
Ramps 1.4 Arduino mega 2560 Features :
- Interfaces for Arduino MEGA2560.
- Space for expansion boards.
- Five independent outputs from stepper motor drivers Three-Axis plus 2 Extruders and a Z-axis with two motors.
- compatible with Pololu A4988 stepper driver and others.
- Six Limit switches inputs.
- 3 . Thermistor outputs.
- Three PWM MOSFETs outputs 2 resettable 5A fused (Extruder’s or Fans) 1 x fused resettable (Heated bed).
- I2C as well as SPI outputs
- LCD Screens are able to be connected.
- Additional connections are available for servos, fans extenders, etc.
- Tested thoroughly after the assembly.