Smart and low-cost, the rain drop sensor module is a rain sensing gadget. This device consists of two components: a rain sensor pad and a control board. Using a sensitive sensor pad, the control board is able to detect any water on the surface and read these signals. The automotive sector uses the rain drop module extensively. Whenever rain is detected, it can be utilized to send closure requests to shutters or windows.
Detailed information about the Rain drop sensor module arduino.
- Double-sided RF-04 material of superior grade is used.
- The nickel-plated side measures 5cm by 4cm.
- It’s anti-oxidant and anti-conductive, and it has a long shelf life. •
- The output signal of the comparator is clean and stable, with a driving capacity of more than 15mA.
- The sensitivity can be adjusted with a potentiometer.
- 5 volts is the recommended working voltage.
- Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO are the output formats.
- In addition, the bolt holes make it easy to attach.
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- LM393 comparator with a wide input voltage range is employed.
Applications of rain drop sensor module arduino:
- On the windscreen of an automobile to start the wipers automatically.
- On the roofs of homes and businesses to take action in the event of a rainstorm.
- Projects using home automation.
- Monitoring of the weather
- Farming with an eye to the future.
- Autonomous wiper systems.
|VCC||Positive power supply pin. It powers the sensor.|
|GND||Reference potential pin|
|D0||Digital output pin. It gives the digital output of the internal comparator circuit.|
|A0||Analog output pin. It serves to give analog signals between 0-5 Volts .|
|+/-||Rain pad Connecting Headers|
- 1 * Rain drop sensor module arduino