Product Specification pixhawk 2.4.8
Purchase a wide selection of pixhawk 2.4.8 Flight Controller at Robofablab.
|Model Name/Number||Px4 2.4.8|
|Dimension||Thickness: 15.5mm (0.613) Length 81.5mm (3.21″) SKU : PRA-RC-0143|
|Input Voltage||6 10V,10A Max|
|Firmware||MissionPlanner,ECLIPSE firmware upgrade|
|Port||5x UART (serial port), One high-power capable, 2x with HW flow controller, 2x CAN|
|Sensors||Magnetometer MEAS MS5611 barometer ST Micro 303H 14 bit Accelerometer ST Micro l3GD20H 16 bits|
|Processor||32bit STM32F427 Cortex core with FPU 32bit STM32F427 CortexM4 core with FPU 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes|
|Dimensions||82 x 16x 50 mm|
Description of the PX4 2.4.8 Flight Controller
Pixhawk features integrated multithreading, Unix/Linux-like program environment, new autopilot functions like sophisticated scripting of flight behavior and a custom PX4 driver layers that ensure precise timing for all processes. This advanced capability ensures that your autonomous vehicle is fully functional. Pixhawk makes it easy for existing APM/PX4 operators to seamlessly switch to the system. It also lowers entry barriers for new users who want to join this exciting world of autonomous cars.
New peripheral options will be available for the Pixhawk module, which includes a digital speed sensor, an external multi-color LED indicator, and an external magnetometer. All peripherals can be configured and detected automatically.
This package contains all the necessary parts to make your plane, multirotor or rover work and be controlled via autopilot. You can also purchase additional applications such as telemetry, external LED and I2C splitter later.
All Packages Include:
- Autopilot Pixhawk
- Safety switch button
- An adapter and SD card
- 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex core M4 with FPU
- 168 MHz/256KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16 bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis, 14-bit magnetometer / accelerometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial port), 1 high-power capable, 2x HW flow controlled
- 2x CAN
- Spektrum DSM/ DSM2/ DSMX(r). Satellite compatible input up until DX8 (DX9 or higher not supported).
- Futaba S.BUS (r) compatible input/output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM, or voltage) input
- ADC inputs 3.3V and 6.6V
- External micro USB port
- Ideal diode controller for automatic failover
- Servo rail high power (7 V) or high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs are protected against over-current, and all inputs are protected from ESD
- Weight: 38g (1.31oz)
- Width: 50mm (1.96”)
- Thickness: 15.5mm (.613”)
Length: 81.5mm (3.21”)