Overview Heart beat sensor module
The Pulse Sensor is an Arduino-compatible, well-designed, low-power heart rate sensor. Incorporating real-time heart rate data into a project is a simple task for students, artists, sportsmen, manufacturers, and game and mobile app makers.RoboFabLab sells at affordable pulse sensor price in bd.
With this sensor, you simply put it into Arduino and clip it onto your finger or earlobe, and it’s ready to go! Also, it’s a little button with holes so it may be stitched into cloth.
Explore the wide selection of the collection of the most popular sensor by robofablab from the top brands with reasonable pulse sensor price in bd.
Feature and Specifications of heart beat sensor module:
• A sensor that detects the biometric pulse rate or heart rate.
• Sensor of the plug-and-play variety.
• Operating Voltage: 5V or 3.3V (optional).
• Current consumption is 4 milliamps.
• Integrated amplification and noise cancellation circuitry (optional).
• The diameter is 0.625″.
• Thickness: 0.125 inches in thickness.
- Tracking of sleep patterns.
- Monitoring of anxiety levels.
- System for remote patient monitoring and alarming.
- Health bracelets.
- Gaming consoles with advanced features.
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Wire Colour||Description|
|1||Ground||Black||Connected to the ground of the system|
|2||Vcc||Red||Connect to +5V or +3.3V supply voltage|
|3||Signal||Purple||Pulsating output signal.|
Warning: This sensor has not been authorized by the FDA or the medical community. It is just designed for use in hobby projects and demonstrations and should not be used in life-threatening situations.
- 1* Heart beat sensor module