Overview H21a1 optical sensor
The H21A1 optical sensor is composed of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode that is connected with a silicon phototransistor and housed in a plastic container. The sensor design incorporates factors such as maximizing the mechanical resolution, coupling efficiency, ambient light rejection, cost, and reliability, among other characteristics. Having a gap in the housing allows for signal interruption with opaque material and switching the output from on to off state, which is useful in some applications.
Specifications of optical sensor:
• The sensing distance is 3 millimeters.
• Transmissive sensing is the way of detection.
• Phototransistor is one of the output configurations.
• The maximum breakdown voltage of the emitter collector is 30V.
• The maximum DC forward current is 50 milliamps.
• The maximum collector current is 20 milliamps.
• Response time is between 8 and 15 minutes.
• The mounting method is through hole.
• Slotted packaging is available.
- 1* H21a1 optical sensor