Description of Arduino Zigbee shield
Shields for Arduinos that can communicate wirelessly with Zigbee or Bluetooth bee modules are available for use with the XBEE Shield. Arduino Xbee Shield is compatible with all Zigbee modules, including Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), as well as standard and Pro versions. The position of the two jumpers on the shield determines the Zigbee serial communication mode. 1- Put the jumpers in the Xbee position to make Zigbee a transmit/receive device. This means that there are two USB jumpers in the USB position. To use this, the Xbee module must be removed from the Arduino board and connected directly to the computer via Bluetooth or another wireless protocol. the Zigbee adaptor.
- XBee adapters are connected directly to the PC via USB.
- Bluetooth Bee sets up or utilizes for the transfer of data.
- Downloader for the Arduino pro mini.
- Design features include stackability and ease of connection to the ARDUINO development board. When used in conjunction with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, it is possible to communicate wirelessly with other Bluetooth devices.
- By using the XBee module in conjunction with the Arduino, it is possible to achieve two or more sets of communication between the Arduino or the Arduino and the PC.
- Dual power outputs of 3.3v and 5v are available.
- IO is compatible with both 3.3v and 5v voltages.
- The USB 2.0 protocol is used.
- Bitbang mode is ready to go.
- A mini USB cable makes it simple to connect to a PC.
- The XBee-setting support software X-CTU is a must-have.
Package Includes :
1 x Arduino Xbee Shield V03 Module