Overview Arduino uno sensor shield
Arduino uno sensor shield Electric Module Expansion Board for Uno R3 is a sensor shield that may be used to interface with a variety of peripherals for use with an Uno microcontroller. It works best when connected to an Uno as a shield.
- Material: Metal
- Dimension: Approx. 57 x 57 x 19mm / 2.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.7
- It can communicate with a wide range of modules, including sensors, servos, relays, buttons, and potentiometers.
- Each functional module has a buckled port with VCC, GND, and Output, and each of these ports has a corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, as shown in the diagram.
- Make connections that are easier, more secure, and more professional in appearance.
- For the Arduino UNO R3, the Sensor Shield V5.0 expansion module board serves as an expansion module.
- Pinouts for all I/O ports on the UNO R3 mainboard are included.
- With the use of a Reset Button.
- The power condition is indicated by the red LED, and the connection to PIN 13 is indicated by the yellow LED.
- 14 Digital I/O Ports: D0-D13 (including 6 ports for PWM function)
- 8 Analog I/O Ports: A0-A5
Interfaces of arduino uno sensor shield:
- SD Card Interface is an acronym for Secure Digital Card.
- Ultrasonic Interface is a type of interface that uses sound waves to communicate.
- Bluetooth is a wireless communication protocol.
- APC220 is an APC220 interface.
- Interface with the IIC.
- Interface with a servo motor.
- LCD Parallel Interface with 12864 lines of code.
- 12864 LCD Serial Interface is a serial interface for LCD displays.
- 1 x Arduino uno sensor shield