Arduino stm32 blue pill is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board designed for ARM
Microcontroller – STM32F103C8T6. The board is suitable for those who wish to learn STM32
the microcontroller that has ARM Coretex M3 32-bit.
- The board has a Mini USB interface, you can provide the board with an electrical power supply as well as USB communication.
- Test indicator on board
- The reset button on the board and the power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator
- Each GPIO can be led, and each pin’s name is engraved.
- After you have soldered the headers, you can plug the board into the breadboard.
- CPU Part Number: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode SWD (can be programmed using ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock: 72MHz
- External Clock Source 8MHz crystal
- Flash memory 64K, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O Reset(POR/PDR)
- Size:5.3cm x 2.2cm
Programming Instructions Using STM Flash Loader
- Set Boot Jumper-0 to 1 Set Boot Jumper-1 to 0
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s TX to PA10 on STM Board
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s RX to PA9 on STM Board
- Give 3.3V power to the STM board with a USB TTL converter
- Release the reset button and press at a time
- Start STM Flash Loader, Choose Port Name (where the USB TTL converter is connected)
- Select Parity as Even, Baudette as 115200, Echo Disabled, and Timeout 10s
- Press Next, then follow the screen directions to program erase, read or program the STM microcontroller
Applications of STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Minimum System Development Board Module:
- Robotics-related projects.
- All types of electrical/electronic projects.
- DIY Projects require an ARM processing unit.