Overview Arduino pro mini 5v 16mhz
Arduino pro mini 5v 16mhz is an Arduino development board.
It’s a bright shade of blue! It’s extremely thin (0.8mm)! It’s none other than the Arduino Pro Mini 328! Arduino is designed with a minimalist approach by SparkFun. This is a 5V Arduino running the 16MHz bootloader (in the Arduino software, choose ‘Arduino Duemilanove w/ 328’ as the Arduino board to use). Because the Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors pre-installed, you can solder in any connector or wire you want, regardless of its orientation. The Arduino Pro series is intended for users who are aware of the limitations of the system voltage (5V), the lack of connectors, and the lack of a USB port on the board.
Beginners should start with the Uno, which is the most popular Arduino board. It’s a fantastic board that will allow you to get up and running quickly.
The Arduino pro mini 5v 16mhz is similar to the Arduino Mini (same pinout), but in order to keep the cost of an Arduino low, all of the components are surface-mount devices (SMD), the board is two layers thick, and so on. In order to program, this board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board, and it also supports auto-reset functionality.
The most recent and greatest version of this board separates the ADC6 and ADC7 pins and includes footprints for optional I2C pull-up resistors.
Arduino pro mini 5v 16mhz has the following characteristics:
- Using an ATmega328 running at 16MHz and an external resonator (0.5 percent tolerance)
- Connectivity via USB is not provided on the board.
- Auto-reset is supported.
- 5V voltage regulator
- The maximum current output is 150mA.
- Overcurrent protection is provided.
- Protected from reverse polarity
- DC input ranges from 5V to 12V.
- Embarkation LEDs for power and status indication
The Arduino Pro Mini 328 – 5V/16MHz has the following dimensions:
- 0.7 x 1.3″ 0.7 x 1.3″ (18x33mm)
- It weighs less than 2 grams.