Overview Arduino nano price in bd
Arduino Nano is a surface mount breadboard embedded version of the Arduino platform that includes an integrated USB port. It is compact, complete, and breadboard-compatible in design. Robofablab offers a low-cost Arduino nano price in bd.
It has all of the electrical characteristics of the Diecimila/Duemilanove, with the addition of more analog input pins and an onboard +5V AREF jumper. Because it lacks a physical power jack, it requires a Mini-B USB cable rather than a standard USB cable to function.
Therefore, there is no need for a power select jumper because the Nano will automatically detect and switch to the higher potential source of power. Explore the wide selection of the collection of the most popular sensor by robofablab from the top brands with reasonable Arduino nano price in bd.
Due to its smaller footprint than both the Boarduino and the Mini+USB, the Nano has the breadboard capability of both, allowing users to utilize more breadboard space. It has a pin layout that is compatible with both the Mini and the Basic Stamp models (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
This new version 3.0 includes the ATMEGA328, which provides more programming and data memory space than the previous version. Because it has two layers, it is less difficult to hack and more affordable.
Features Arduino Nano v3
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK green LED
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB port for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
- Microcontroller : Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (10-bit resolution)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions: 0.73″ x 1.70″ (45 mm L x 18 mm W)
- Power Consumption: 19 mA
- Weigth: 5 g
There are no reviews yet.