Overview Arduino nano expansion board
Arduino nano expansion board is for you if you need to interface with a large number of devices and sensors via the Arduino Nano. This is an Arduino Nano expansion I/O shield (breakout board) that adds additional I/O to the board. The board makes it possible to connect the Arduino Nano to other devices in a straightforward manner.
Each Arduino (I/O) pin, including the 5V DC and GND pins, is readily available for connecting to sensors and other devices with a minimum of effort. The board makes it simple to interface with a wide range of devices and sensors, and it supports a variety of different power voltages. It has a variety of different power output options as well as a wide range of operating power supply input options to choose from.
Specifications of Arduino nano expansion board:
- 14 I/O Pins are available (servo type with GND, power, and signal).
- 8 analog pins with power output and a ground connection.
- PWM pins are counted as six.
- There is one servo power input.
- 5 I2C expansion pins are available.
- The output of the AREF.
- The output voltage is 3.3V.
- 1cm in height, 5cm in width, and 5cm in depth