This Exclusive arduino multifunction shield with a variety of functions for the Arduino.
Arduino multifunction shield – Arduino Uno, Leonardo, and Mega2560 are examples of shields that can be used with Arduino.
In addition to the Uno, Leonardo, and Mega2560 boards, the shield provides a simple solution for a universal I/O (input/output) interface for the Arduino boards. It contains numerous useful subsections, such as 7-segment displays, pushbuttons, LEDs, and other similar devices.
Features of Arduino multifunction shield
- There are four LEDs.
- There are three pushbuttons.
- There should be a reset button.
- A piezoelectric buzzer
- A module with an LED display (four-digit, seven-segment)
- Two serial LED display driver integrated circuits (74HC595)
- A trim pot with multiple turns (10K)
- A temperature sensor port for the DS18B20 is provided.
- A port for the TSOP1838 infrared receiver module has been added. A serial/UART interface for the APC220 wireless module (also known as a serial interface).
Upon closer inspection, it appeared that the majority of multifunction shields did not have enough trim on the pins of the seven-segment LED display module. Most likely, they will come into contact with the USB connector on the top of the Arduino board. The LED display pins must be covered with a piece of tape in order to resolve the problem.
1* New Arduino Multifunctional Shield Expansion Board