Overview arduino motor shield l298p
The L298P shield DC motor driver uses the high-power motor driver chip L298P can drive directly two DC motors, and the drive current can reach 2A. The motor output interfaces utilize eight high-speed Schottky diodes to protect. It is able to be directly connected to an Arduino. Arduino motor shield l298P DC that has PWM speed control and the PLL mode. Use a jumper switch to switch.
Logical input voltage VD: 5V
Drive input voltage: VIN 6.5 – 12V, PWR IN 4.8 – 24V
Logical working current Iss: ≤ 36mA
Drive working current Io: ≤ 2A
Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T= 75°C)
Control signal input electric level:
High level: 2.3V≤ Vin ≤ 5V
Low level: -0.3 V ≤ Vin ≤ 15V
Operating temperature: -25°C ~ +130°C
- There is an L298P motor driver chip on the board so that you can use the digit IO
interface(D .D10. D11. D12) without a cumbersome wiring connection.
- Onboard buzzer (D4), you can set the astern alarm ringtone.
- The convenient motor interface can be two routes to motor output.
- Two-way Bluetooth interface requires no wiring and you can plug it directly.
- It has seven digital interfaces that are not occupied(including D 2 , D 3 , D 5 , D 6 ,
D 7 , D 9 , D).
- It has six analog interfaces(A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5).
- It has indicator for forward and backward changing direction .