Overview AH49E Hall Effect Sensor
An electromagnet or a permanent magnet generates a magnetic field that is used to operate the Hall Effect Sensor-AH49E, which is a tiny and adaptable linear Hall-effect device. Because the output voltage is determined by the supply voltage, the output voltage fluctuates in direct proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. Because the integrated circuitry has a low noise output, it is not essential to employ external filtering to improve performance. The package also contains precision resistors, which improve the temperature stability and accuracy of the device. The linear Hall sensors have an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, making them suitable for a variety of commercial, consumer, and industrial applications.
Specifications of AH49E Hall Effect Sensor:
- Miniature Construction
- Energy Efficiency requires power consumption of 3.5mA at VCC = 5V.
- A single current sourcing output is provided.
- In order to increase circuit design flexibility, the linear output is used.
- Low noise output virtually eliminates the need for filtering, allowing for more efficient design.
- Stable and accurate output results from the system.
- A temperature range of -40°C to +85°C is available.
- Reacts to either a positive or a negative Gauss stimulus.
- 1* AH49E Hall Effect Sensor